Wednesday 13 May 2015

Head full...

I have a head full of stuff...I know that's not a very imaginative word but stuff is about all my brain is capable of coming up with at the moment.

Lots of things (another unimaginative word sorry) whizzing around in my head and it all needs some kind of organisation.

I have spent the past five months working on my latest book (yes another one...) this one is part of the Pagan Portals series and covers Meditation.  Today I did the final proof read, spell check, making sure I haven't put anything stupid or missed out anything glaringly obvious in the manuscript...and it has now been submitted to the publisher Moon Books for the first copy edit...the part that I hate because as soon as you have hit the submit button your brain goes into overdrive about whether it is correct, long enough, up together or in fact any blinkin' good...

Which has left my head still full of more stuff...for the next book, for other books, for courses, for lessons for...for...for *bang* ...that was my head exploding...

The funny thing is I realised today that with my head spinning with ideas, threads of stories and nuggets of inspiration to the point where I don't know whether I am coming or going...that I was writing a book on meditation...which would help me clear and focus my mind...sheesh...sometimes we don't see what is right in front of our very own eyes...

So...I will now take the rest of today off (and read a new book that I have...watch this space for a review because it looks really good) and start afresh tomorrow.  The task for tomorrow is to write a four page masterclass article for Spirit & Destiny magazine (eeep...yes I am totally freaked out about this...).

And of course...I shall meditate...


www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
www.kitchenwitchhearth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.