Saturday 30 January 2016

Working Magic...TRUST

TRUST...small word...very BIG commitment.  We put our trust in an awful lot of people and a lot of situations, we trust that we will be loved, looked after, kept safe and a whole other heap of stuff.  We also need to trust ourselves and our own intuition.


To have complete trust in yourself is amazing, to put your whole trust in another is also wonderful but it is a tricksy one if that trust is broken or even dented a little.   I read somewhere that trust is like a blank sheet of paper...a new flat, pristine piece of paper.  If you take that sheet of paper and crumple it up it becomes a mess.  If you then try to smooth out that piece of paper and bring it back to pristine...you can't...no matter how hard you try it still remains slightly crumpled.  Trust can be very much like that if it is broken.

So today's spell work is all about trust, trusting yourself and your own abilities (especially your intuition) and putting your trust in others.  It would also work to help bring back trust that has been lost.

Intent: TRUST

Colour:
Blue

Crystals:
Blue lace agate
Amber

Herbs:
Cloves
Bay
Lavender
Mugwort

Incense Blend:
Frankincense
Lavender
Cloves
Pine

Tea Blend:
Cloves
Cinnamon
Honey

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'trust' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a blue candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Ultimately we put our trust in a lot of things and a lot of people...without doing so we would not experience life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.