Monday 8 February 2016

Working Magic...LOVE

Now before you get all squinky and complain about love and hearts and this time of the year (heading towards Valentine's Day) being horrible for single people...(I have already had one complaint along those lines about a Kitchen Witch blog that showed how to make heart crafts)...LOVE doesn't have to be the romantic or passionate kind unless you want it to.  The love I am working with on the New Moon today is about love of yourself, loving the person that you are and loving the life that you have created for yourself.  This is a soft, gentle inner love that we sometimes forget about.

Love that you are who you are, love that you have friends and family, love that you have created a life for yourself that you enjoy, love that you can create and shape your world around you, love that you can choose what people to share it with.  And if you don't love any of that find out why and change it.  YOU are in control and YOU are amazing and wonderful and special and all those lovely fluffy things.



Intent: LOVE

Colour:
Pink

Crystals:
Rose quartz
Rhodocrosite

Herbs:
Cinnamon
Jasmine
Geranium
Shells

Incense Blend:
Frankincense
Rose
Cinnamon
Geranium
Ginger

Tea Blend:
Cinnamon
Honey
Vanilla
OR
a mug of steaming hot chocolate

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'love' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a pink candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Let's share the lurve...be loud, be proud, be in LOVE with who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.