Monday 4 April 2016

A blog...about a blog...


I am extremely excited to let you all know that I now have a regular blog on the Witches & Pagans Pagan Square blogosphere...

You can find me in the Pagan Paths section as their resident Hedge Witch:

http://witchesandpagans.com/pagan-paths-blogs/hedge-witch.html

Witches & Pagans is an excellent magazine as is their sister publication Sage Woman and the Pagan Square blogsphere is jam packed full of very talented and interesting writers all sharing their thoughts on different pagan pathways, cultures and studies.

My blog is entitled Hedge Witch: Into the Wilds…

And the intro blurb reads:

Let me take you on a journey through the wilds of nature and back to the roots and bones of witchcraft, a natural witchcraft that works with the seasons and all the natural items that Mother Nature provides drawing on magical folk lore with a dash of hedge witch and gypsy magic too.

I hope you will join me on my journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.